2024+ Chevy Corvette E-Ray Forum banner

When do you think the ordering will be open to dealers

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr. Hollywood! 
#1 · (Edited)
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Sky Wheel

Just thinking through it and I'm number 4 on the McClusky Chevy which is a pretty big dealer top 50 for Vette sales. still only about 100 per year. When do you think orders will open? What do you suspect the split amount 10%/Z06 / 40% E-ray / 50% Stingray will be apposed to the other models? Should I try to get on a bigger dealers list ?

See less See more
#2 ·
Just thinking through it and I'm number 4 on the McClusky Chevy which is a pretty big dealer top 50 for Vette sales. still only about 100 per year. When do you think orders will open? What do you suspect the split amount 10%/Z06 / 40% E-ray / 50% Stingray will be apposed to the other models? Should I try to get on a bigger dealers list ?
I would like to know that information as well. I think I saw some YouTube saying that out of 36,000 Total C8's - 4,000 Z06, 8,000 Eray and the balance regular C8's - Then its a matter of allocation to each dealership WHICH I would also like to know.....

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum. Have you tried to get on a waiting list at any local dealers?

When UAW/GM come to an agreement we should see some movement on the E-Ray